- Your message has been sent!
Feb 17, 2023 / Updated:Feb 20, 2023
Things to Consider When Hiring a Blockchain Developer
Blockchain developers currently are in very high demand. You might wonder how to find the right professional for your project.
Firstly, learn more about what is a blockchain developer. A blockchain developer is involved in creating infrastructure for blockchain-based apps and services such as cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, NFTs, crypto wallets, and beyond. Depending on their skills and project requirements, blockchain developers conduct research, development, testing, and maintenance.
There is a wide range of specialists working in this sphere. There are core blockchain developers who build blockchain systems as a whole, and there are blockchain software developers who develop solutions on top of existing platforms. Knowing the difference will narrow down your search and save time.
Blockchain development platforms usually require specialists in the following professions:
- Blockchain engineer, experienced in cryptography, blockchain architecture, and programming languages such as Solidity, C/C++, Go, Rust or Java
- Blockchain consultant, experienced in analyzing new technologies and finding feasible solutions for businesses
- Blockchain dev, experienced in web development and building desktop applications
- Smart contract developer, experienced in programming smart contracts
- Smart contract auditor, experienced in checking smart contracts for vulnerabilities and overseeing security measures
- Frontend developer - experienced in working with web front ends; HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue
- Mobile developer - experienced in mobile dapp development languages such as Kotlin, Java, Scala, etc.
- Quality assurance specialist - experienced in testing and debugging
- UI/UX designer - experienced in user research and creating visual design
- Project Manager - experienced in blockchain project coordination and delivery
The blockchain community leans towards personal freedom. They like networking, and they are eager to learn, and that is why one has to dig deeper. Traditional methods of hiring might not work. Blockchains create a whole economy around a new decentralized world order. In case your culture doesn’t match with that new thinking, or at least if you don’t acknowledge the fact that business logic is changing, you might have problems attracting good talent.
So, How To Select The Right Professional?
Your personal integration into the community is the best way to select the right candidates. You can meet talented professionals at conferences and read them on GitHub.
Another efficient way to find top talent is by hiring a blockchain development outsourcing company. Working with an outsourced development team will help you save time and money. Outsourcing services cover searching for devs, monitoring their performance, and maintaining a stable project development process. Outsourcing can be a good way to hire specialists to do a particular task in addition to your in-house team.
Experienced blockchain developers can be found if you know where to find them. You are in the right place in case you are in search. We at Definme have gathered top talent ready to meet your business needs. Feel free to contact us and tell us about your project.
Still have questions? Let’s brainstorm.
Drop us a line for consultation. Our experts are always ready to support you.
How Are NFTs Transforming DeFi
May 03, 2023
The Impact of the Metaverse on Banking and Finance
The metaverse has captured the attention of banks and financial institutions as …
May 03, 2023
What Is Blockchain Technology?
While exploring emerging technologies and learning about recent tech news, you will …
Apr 20, 2023